Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lets Swap ATC (artist traiding cards)

Hey Swoon Artists lets create our own ATC swap. We can have sessions or triad by mail or just drop them off at Swoon if that is ok. I have participated in MacKenzie Art Gallery ATC annual show and swap for 2 years. This is my third year. Lots of fun. I will post photos of my new ATC that I am sending away this year and post photos of the once I have received in past. I love working on those little cards. It helps to experiment, find fresh ideas and see what other artists can create on same scale. I really really enjoy working on those little cards.I spend 3 hours last night trying out new techniques that I found in this awesome book
http://www.amazon.ca/Artist-Trading-Card-Workshop-Collect/dp/1581808488
Posted by Evgenia Makogon

No comments:

Post a Comment